Thursday, March 3, 2016

About Me

Am I Korean?
No.

Have I ever lived in Korea?
No.

Am I fluent in Korean?
No.

Have I ever even spoken Korean with someone?
No

Why should people learn Korean with me?
When you learn from someone who is a speaker of your own language there can be some advantages. I can relate more to the struggles that the student is facing and offer insight as to how I am overcoming challenges in learning Korean. I can make analogies to the English language that some native Koreans may not know. You also get my undiluted enthusiasm. Whenever I find something about the Korean language that is really interesting I can communicate it to you immediately before it becomes mundane. There are many services that offer Korean lessons from native speakers of Korean, but I feel like I am offering an alternative that has value. (and it is totally free for you)

Why did I want to teach Korean lessons?
I really like learning things and one of the best ways I like to test whether I understand something is by teaching it to others.

Isn't it possible that I will make a lot of mistakes in my lessons?
Yes! Very possible! But I promise to correct myself as soon as I realize I have made a mistake. I have no issues making a correction or revision.

2 comments:

  1. THANK YOU SO SO MUCH. Please continue doing what your're doing. You seem like a genuine person and just having been on the blog a couple minutes I feel confident that I can learn Korean!!!

    ReplyDelete