Tuesday, May 23, 2017

100 Subscriber Celebration!


WATCH THE VIDEO LESSON: https://youtu.be/LXLXj0KHJFU
Hey everyone, this is a very special ocassion because for the first time ever I have 100 subscribers on my channel! Wohoo! So, I'm making you a celebration video. We'll have a party and I'll teach you some celebration vocabulary.
OK, this is the 100 subscriber celebration so the phrase we should all say is:
100 백 baek...
subscriber.... Oh what a useless word. I don't wanna teach you that.
100 people 백 명 baek myeong
Yes, we use the word myeong for people. Not saram like we usually do. See, when you are counting people you call them myeong. If there is a number involved use myeong instead of saram. See this party will not only be fun it will also be educational.
...and where were we
100 people 백 명 baek myeong
축하해요 chuk-ha-hae-yo which means congratulations. 100 people congradulations.
This is how people say happy birthday too
birthday congratulations 생일 축하해요 saeng-il chuk-ha-hae-yo
100 people congradulations - 백 명 축하해요 baek myeong chuk-ha-hae-yo
to me!
Now let's have our party. Party in Korean is 파티 pa-ti (hmmm I've never thrown a party for 100 people before.) This is exciting. Let's have balloons. Balloons in Korean is 풍선 pung-seon. Look at all those pung-seon now it's looking a little more like a party. I mean pa-ti (must re-enforce this vocabulary) ...and what else do we need at our pa-ti? Of course we need a punch bowl. Punch in Korean is 펀치 peon-chi. and there should be food too.
Popcorn-팝콘=pap-con
pizza=피자 pi-ja
and cupcakes! I want cupcakes at my pa-ti
cupcakes in Korean is 컵 케익 keop ke-ik
Now it's really looking like pa-ti. All we need to add now is some music. Music in Korean is 음악 eu-mak.
Now we're having so much fun! Let's all raise our punch glasses because I would like to  make a toast. To you my subscribers 백 명 축하해요! and to everyone who watches my videos. I'm grateful for all of you joining me on my very humble and modest little youtube channel. I know there are lots of good teachers you could be learning from and it's quite a compliment that you choose me. Ultimately, I guess what I'm really trying to say is Thankyou... for studying... with... me.

WATCH THE VIDEO LESSON: https://youtu.be/LXLXj0KHJFU

No comments:

Post a Comment